- Common questions about Schedule and Away mode of Tapo devices (smart plug, smart bulb)?
- What should I do if I fail to configure the Tapo Smart Plug?
- What features does Tapo smart plug support?
- How to factory reset the Tapo smart plug
- How to avoid noise when monitoring the sound from Tapo camera
- How to edit Home and Away Mode for Tapo camera?
- How can I find the IP address of my Tapo camera?
- How can I view 24-hour recordings of Tapo cameras in Tapo app?
- What can I do if the video image is upside down of my Tapo camera?
- What can I do if I can’t find my Tapo camera on Tapo app?
One Tap to Download the Free App
Put everything you need at the tip of your fingers
Quick Tips: How to Link your Kasa Account to Amazon Alexa
Quick Tips: How to Link you TP-Link Tapo Account to Amazon Alexa
Tapo C200, Tapo P100
Quick Tips: How to Link your TP-Link Tapo Account to Google Assistant
Tapo C200, Tapo P100
Tapo C200 Unboxing and Configuration Video
Please note: The products of TP-LINK partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL license terms. GPL code is generic and we only provide English versions for global users. Also, GPL@tp-link.com only provides English service for related GPL requests.
In order to comply with the terms of the GPL the respective TP-LINK group company which offer respective software for download or is responsible for the distribution of products that contain respective code, offers, where applicable, by itself or with the support of third parties (e.g. the TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd. seated in China), a mail service in order to obtain a machine-readable source code of the software subject to the GPL, on a CR-Rom upon request by mail or email. Further information is provided with the relevant products or the software. With this GPL Code-Center TP-LINK provides for a free download of copies of the respective machine-readable source code of the software which is subject to the GPL and contained in TP-LINK products. The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
Please chose your model and version of your TP-LINK product from the below list in order to download the source code. You can review, print and download the respective GPL license terms here.
If you are of the opinion that TP-LINK should offer further source code subject to the GPL, please contact us under GPL@tp-link.com.
Email UsAsk questions or provide feedback by email